Yes, you can get someone to sign for your package on your behalf and it will be considered delivered by us. So, make sure you confirm this arrangement with your office reception or home security gate and add some detail in the address comments section (your telephone extension or who to call, for example) to make sure you are contactable. Please note that we do not ship to PO boxes.
Articles in this section
- Do you deliver internationally?
- Is delivery free of charge?
- Can I collect my order myself?
- How long does delivery of my order take?
- No one is available to accept my delivery. What do I do?
- What are your delivery times?
- Are shipments insured?
- Can I track and trace my delivery on my order?
- My order was damaged upon arrival. What can I do?
- Can I get my stuff delivered to work or my complex security gate?